Advice for University work

Discussion in 'General Networking Discussion' started by itogami, Sep 6, 2011.

1. itogami

itogami

Hi there first time here and I love the lay out of the site, very different to other forums, I have just started my 4th year at University studying computer systems and networks. My main interest has been Wireless technology and wireless network, so I have decided to do my dissertation on "maintaining QOS for multimedia services on wireless networks" now maybe some off you will think QOS is going to be a boring area but I really like this area. Is there any advice on areas of research that can be recommended for reading and research including papers?

itogami, Sep 6, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. itogami

scape

you can take a look at my forum, I have a lot about wireless on there. www . goatnetworking .com/forum

Sorry about the spaces, but the system will not allow me to post a link. My main page has a troubleshooting and config page on there and thee is a lot of information on Cisco QOS.

I find QOS to be very interesting and very painful. Enjoy your work :)

scape, May 26, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question